Monday, April 27, 2009

inside my head

I'm feelin'.... I'm not sure how I feel actually, I don't know how to describe it.... I'm having problems with lots of things right now and the stress and craziness of my life right now is leaving me exhausted and confused about everything. And... my days as FFA secretary are officially numbered... I have just two days left... I know for a fact I am going to bawl like a baby on banquet night...and I'm so anxious about graduating! I want to find a full time job this summer, but I haven't been able to find one... I'll probably end up working more hours at the store and more hours for the animal shelter. I'm so excited to start school at Snow in the fall. I'm kind of a little sad about leaving behind of my friends. I just don't know what to say I'm at a loss...I want to scream, I want to cry, I want to jump around and show everyone I'm ok, but I can't, I just can't. The face I put out to the world makes everyone think it's ok, but inside there is so much going on I'm not sure how to cope. Ok now that I've shown my depressing sad side... hope everyone is having a good day! I'll be posting pictures of the banquet in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. It's certainly an overwhelming feeling moving from one stage of life to the next. You are a trooper though and I know you'll be successful! Uncle Richard and I couldn't be more proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember feeling the same way!! So many emotions. You are a terrific girl!! Hang in there once you get to Snow you'll have a blast!! Just like Uncle Richard and Aunt Ang, Uncle MoeMoe, and I are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete