Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pizza and Arcade games!

Brookelyn and I makin faces

Brookelyn, Bryndee, and I makin more faces

Wow a normal one

Normal doesn't last long



This was while we were waiting to be seated ( Uncle Moe and baby Brylee, Garrett, Brystyn, Austin, Brookelyn, me and Bryndee)
Last Night we went to a place called Fat Cats where we ate pizza and the original plan was to go bowling but it was super expensive there! Seriously it would have cost close to a hundred bucks for all of us to go bowling, and I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a hundred bucks to blow on one game of bowling! So instead we all played arcade games. I didn't play any I just held Brylee the whole time and I loved seeing her little eyes get wide at all the lights and sounds and people runnin around. It really was super fun and everyone got tons of tickets and got all kinds of fun little prizes.




No comments:

Post a Comment