Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh... what a spaz...yep thats me!

Me and my bestest friend


Me and Kyle Hunt, he's the new Secretary


Goble giving me my award, melissa and hoss are laughing at me....imagine that one



Melis and i figuring out the mike, by the way that mike hated Tait haha :)





Thats my best friend! With her eyes open!!!







Look it's me! and the back of Pam's head (Pam is hoss's mom, and like my second LOL)




Ok so the banquet was on wednesday (i know im a little behind aunt jen, uncle moe, and girls!) I knew the whole week i was going to cry like a baby and guess what?! I didn't disappoint! I cried like a leaking faucet! I was fine until Goble gave me this award that basically means I was the best senior in the FFA program this year. That's when it all started, then when I went to induct little Kyle Hunt as the new 2009-2010 Secretary I had to try as hard as I could to speak legibly (spelling). Then afterward every time someone would hug me i cried! I think they were doing it on purpose! Oh and I had lots of people tell me I looked really pretty that night...weird people aren't usually pretty when they cry!? There was also this little old lady who came and gave me a hug and told me all about when we first moved here and i'd go over and talk to her all the time and she would pick me and my brothers up to take us to the bus stop. I couldn't even remember that! Yeah and I'm sure Pam got some pretty good pictures of me crying because that was one of her main missions for the night! Congrats to the new team! You guys will do amazing, and Mr. President Hoss better keep me informed about what goes on this year cuz I want to know too!

No comments:

Post a Comment