Friday, March 27, 2009

EXCITEMENT

This is bryndee...Ah! I have no pics of Brystyn!
And this is my kaprooklyn.... or the new one! AH!

Ah I'm so excited for the next month or two! I get to go do barnyard friends for FFA which is one of my favorite FFA activities. I get to go do Deseret Peak Judging contests... which because I did so bad at the first judging contest I have to beat almost every person going next friday so i can go judge horses at state in June. I'm super excited for spring break too! Cuz you wanna know what I get to do? I get to go to my aunt and uncle's house for four whole days! I get to see my favoritest girls in the whole world... and I'm not just saying that cuz I know they'll read this either IT'S SO TRUE I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED I CAN BARELY WAIT THAT LONG!!!! Oh and I turn 18 in 10 days!!!! Ah i'll be so old! Let's see what else... State FFA Convention is in what two weeks.... I have to study all of this stuff for a test and get ready for interviews and stuff for being a state officer! I hope I get it cuz it would be amazing, and I may or may not try out for a national officer I haven't decided, but i think you have to be a state officer before you can be a national one... And then in May guess what exciting thing happens!? I graduate from North Sevier High School...kinda sad but very exciting too! And that is why there is all sorts of excitement in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment