Saturday, March 21, 2009

A little about me

Well I am Lauren haha and i'm officially 17! My original hair color is blonde but after 17 years as a blonde i was ready for change so...now its brown and i like it!!!! There really is no specific color for my eyes though...they change whenever they want. I love to have fun and mess around with people its so fun, I love being crazy!!! There are some things i regret, but im gonna try to do everything from now on so i dont have to put up with any more regrets. On our 2008-2009 FFA Oficer team i'm the secretary! When i grow up i want to be a large animal vet, live on a farm with horses, cows, chickens, you know the whole farm thing haha! This year when I go to State FFA Convention I'm running for a state officer position!!!!Wish me Luck I really hope I get it cuz I love talking to people and being a leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment